Convocation & Picnic
Come start the new school year off right by gathering with ALL Providence families, faculty members, and members of the board of directors! We have missed each other over the summer and we have many new faces to welcome to our school family.
- We open the new school year by dedicating it to the Lord.
- The Convocation service begins promptly at 5:00 pm in the Santa Barbara Community Church sanctuary.
- Experience worship in song, litany, and prayer.
- During this short, 45-minute service, faculty and student speakers will thank God for his providential care and seek his blessing and guidance for the school year ahead.
- It is expected that all Middle School and Upper School students and their parents will attend Convocation.
- Students and parents at any grade level are heartily welcome to attend this inspiring and joyful time of dedication.